Essential Legal Kit for Beauty Biz - Starter Pack
Getting your beauty business set up the right way in the early stages of development is key. Plant the proper seeds for business solutions early on to cultivate the best growth possible. This signature solutions pack for beauty businesses (including hair salons) sets you up for success with contract templates and policies that no legitimate beauty business should be without. Includes 10 templates with Employment Agreement that can be used for full and part time staff!
- Letter of Offer and Employment Contract (structured so you can use for permanent full time or part time - so a 2 in 1!)
- Website Terms & Conditions Template
- COVID-19 Notice to Employees (regarding health & safety and leave due to COVID-19)
- Employee Onboarding Checklist
- Cancellation Policy
- Client Consent and Waiver
- Client Onboarding Checklist for Staff
- Employee Details Form
- Employees Duties & Responsibilities Template
- Free Beauty Business Startup Checklist
- Employee Handbook that includes:
- Employment policies relating to codes of conduct/payroll
- Performance policy
- Annual leave and other leave policy
- Health & Safety Policy (includes reference to COVID-19)
- Social Media and use of devices policy
- Employee Conduct Policy
- Acknowledgement to be signed by Employee
All templates in Word format for quick and easy editing.
Looking for another contract template? We’ve got you covered. View the full range of super fun legal contract and agreement templates we have available!
Not sure whether this contract template beauty biz start up kit is right for you? We're happy to help! Book your consultation here!
Perfect for Beauty businesses (including salons) who need assistance getting the early legal stages of business set up.
To help prepare new businesses become legally sound with ease, from the very start.
Jurisdiction: All Australian jurisdictions. This template adheres to Australian principles of contract law and is designed for those doing business in Australia. While similar principles may apply in your jurisdiction, please consult with a lawyer qualified in your jurisdiction.
Please note that using our online services and templates, booking a consultation, doesn’t constitute legal advice and doesn’t create a lawyer-client relationship between you and Foundd Legal. The information offered on www.founddlegal.com or provided during a consultation should be considered informational only and is NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
Ready to go?
Sitting with a brilliant brand but unsure about where to go from here? We’re here to help you get your business off the ground when it comes to all things legal. Bonus! We won’t make it confusing! Legal can be fun. We swear. So book us now for your free consultation.LET'S CHAT